A Team of Partners, Community Developers, and Volunteers, bridging financial education and learning resources to school-based platforms and communities that encourages the development of money management habits and economic stability, through workforce development.
Institute & Programs
Our Institute will provide STEM Labs and MOBILE Centers to combat these low percentages of low ACT/SAT scores, low state passing exams and improve socio economic status. In addition, we are promoting financial literacy to eradicate poverty, while teaching communities how to navigate the workforce. Profile and Assessments are given before and after each training for outcome and measurements.
Basic Computer Center
- Achievement-Microsoft Word
- Achievement -Excel Spreadsheet
- Achievement-Navigating Search Engines, and Email Setup
College Prepration Center
- Assisting students in mastery/passing of State Mandated Exams and/or attaining a GED as a means of addressing the dropout rate.
- Assistance in scoring higher on ACT and SAT Exams in anticipation of receiving more scholarship opportunities.
Catherine Johnson Stem Center
- with Teamwork
- Engineering once a quarter
- Microbiology once a quarter
- Basic Rocketry one a quarter
- Coding/History/and Engineering once a quarter
- Environmental Science once a quarter
Financial Literacy Training
- Budgeting, Money Management
- Student Loan Options
- Entrepreneurship Development
- Business Mentorship
- Public Speaking
- Resume Building
- Interview Process
- Business Etiquette
How you can help
We couldn't run our organization without your support. Which is why 100% of your money helps continue our free financial literacy programs.
There are lots of ways to get involved with Financial Aid Literacy Inc.
You can help out at our special events, help with fund raising, or teaching a program of expertise.
Share our website, and join our Facebook group to communicate with our supporters and staff. We post updates frequently and would love to hear your feedback and ideas.