Welcome to the Financial Literacy Institute! Where our community developers, organizations and volunteers, whom are excited to collaborate with you. Our goal is to connect communities to resources by implementing strategic programmatic programs, which teach people about financial literacy, college readiness skills, and workforce development tools. Come grow with us as we challenge each person to take charge of their financial stability!
“Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world”
Institute & Programs
Our Institute will provide STEM Labs and MOBILE Centers to combat these low percentages of low ACT/SAT scores, low state passing exams and improve socio economic status. In addition, we are promoting financial literacy to eradicate poverty, while teaching communities how to navigate the workforce. Profile and Assessments are given before and after each training for outcome and measurements.
Basic Computer Center
- Achievement-Microsoft Word
- Achievement -Excel Spreadsheet
- Achievement-Navigating Search Engines, and Email Setup
College Prepration Center
- Assisting students in mastery/passing of State Mandated Exams and/or attaining a GED as a means of addressing the dropout rate.
- Assistance in scoring higher on ACT and SAT Exams in anticipation of receiving more scholarship opportunities.
Katherine Johnson STEM Center
- Math Lab -from Basic Math lab to Calculus
- Computer Science - IT
- ICD Coding Java Script
- Innovative Technologies
Financial Literacy Training
- Budgeting, Money Management
- Student Loan Options
- Entrepreneurship Development
- Business Mentorship
- Public Speaking
- Resume Building
- Interview Process
- Business Etiquette
How you can help
We couldn't run our organization without your support. Which is why 100% of your money helps continue our free financial literacy programs.
There are lots of ways to get involved with Financial Literacy Institute! You can help out at our special events, help with fund raising, or teaching a program of expertise.
Share our website, and join our Facebook group to communicate with our supporters and staff. We post updates frequently and would love to hear your feedback and ideas.